This Creative Thinking Skills Training Course
is also available in Warsaw, Lodz, Krakow, Wroclaw, Poznan, Gdansk, Szczecin, Bydgoszcz, Lublin, Katowice.
About This Creative Thinking Skills Training Course in Poland
Creative Thinking Skills Course in Poland
Often, we hear the phrase “think outside the box” when faced with a challenge—to make new ideas, to solve a problem. Creative thinking engages the mind to look at something behind new glasses. This involves a mindset that is not afraid to explore the unorthodox, even unusual, ways and come up with ideas that astound everyone.
It is not unusual to hear individuals claim that they are not creative. The reality is that most of us do not understand the ways that we are creative daily. Whether it be stretching a tight budget at work or deciding whom to get on board to a project launch, there is a great deal of creativity required in achieving success in business. Increasing creativity and innovation takes training, and honing creative skills is a process.
Who Should Attend This Creative Thinking Skills Course in Poland Workshop
This Creative Thinking Skills Course in Poland workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Creative Thinking Skills.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Creative Thinking Skills Training Program in Poland
The ideal group size for this Creative Thinking Skills course in Poland is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Creative Thinking Skills Course in Poland
The duration of this Creative Thinking Skills Course in Poland workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute Poland will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Creative Thinking Skills Course in Poland Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Creative Thinking Skills course in Poland
- Understand your own creativity.
- Improve their your creative environment.
- Describe the importance of creativity and innovation in business.
- Employ problem-solving steps and techniques.
- Apply individual and group techniques to further generate creative ideas.
- Execute creative ideas.
Creative Thinking Skills Course in Poland Content
Below is the list of course content of our Creative Thinking Skills course in Poland
Creative Thinking Course in Poland– Part 1: Course Overview
Creative Thinking Course in Poland – Part 2: What Is Creativity and Innovation?
· Creativity and Innovation: A Breakdown
· Know Your Creative Potential
Creative Thinking Course in Poland – Part 3: Individual Creativity
· Know Yourself
· Boost Your Creative Juices
Creative Thinking Course in Poland – Part 4: Get Creative
Creative Thinking Course in Poland – Part 5: Developing the Right Environment for Creativity
· What Does a Creative Environment Look Like?
· Build Your Creative Environment
Creative Thinking Course in Poland – Part 6: Creativity and Innovation in Business
· The Function of Creativity and Innovation in Business
· The Birth of the Four Seasons: A Case Study
Creative Thinking Course in Poland – Part 7: Where Does Creativity Fit Into the Problem-Solving Process?
· Problem-Solving Models
· Phase One
· Phase Two
· Phase Three
Creative Thinking Course in Poland – Part 8: Defining the Problem
· Problem Identification
· Eight Essentials to Defining a Problem
· Tie It All Together
· Using the Power of Eight
Creative Thinking Course in Poland – Part 9: Creative Techniques
· Creative Thinking Technique 1: The RAP Model
· Creative Thinking Technique 2: The Shoe Swap Technique
· Creative Thinking Technique 3: Walk A Mile
· Creative Thinking Technique 4: Using Mind Mapping
· Creative Thinking Technique 5: Map It Out!
· Creative Thinking Technique 6: Metaphors and Analogies
· Creative Thinking Technique 7: Make a Metaphor
· Creative Thinking Technique 8: Situation/Solution Reversal
· Creative Thinking Technique 9: Reverse It to Solve It
· Creative Thinking Technique 10: Bring on the Toys!
· Creative Thinking Technique 11: Draw It Out!
Creative Thinking Course in Poland – Part 10: Encouraging Creativity In A Team
· Plan It Out!
· Act It Out!
· The Stepladder Technique
· The Slip Writing Technique
Creative Thinking Course in Poland – Part 11: Putting It All Together
· About Nancy Clue and the Case of the Software Upgrade
· Create Ideas and Choose Your Solution
· Recommended Reading List
· Post-Course Assessment
· Pre- and Post-Assessment Answer Keys
· Personal Action Plan
Creative Thinking Skills Course in Poland Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Creative Thinking Skills course in Poland
Creative Thinking Course in Poland Skills Learner’s Guide
Creative Thinking Skills Course in Poland Handouts
Creative Thinking Skills Course in Poland PPT Slides Used During Course
Creative Thinking Skills Course in Poland Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
Course Fees For Creative Thinking Skills Course in Poland
There are 3 pricing options available for this Creative Thinking Skills training course in Poland . Course participants not in Poland may choose to sign up for our online Creative Thinking Skills training course in Poland.
- USD 259.97 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 419.97 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 569.97 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Upcoming Creative Thinking Skills Training Course in Poland Schedule
Contact us for the latest Creative Thinking Skills course in Poland schedules:
Download Creative Thinking Skills Course in Poland Brochure
Request for this Creative Thinking Skills course in Poland brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
- We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
- Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Email: [email protected]
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.