This Hiring Strategies Fundamentals Training Course
is also available in Warsaw, Lodz, Krakow, Wroclaw, Poznan, Gdansk, Szczecin, Bydgoszcz, Lublin, Katowice.
About This Hiring Strategies Fundamentals Training Course in Poland
Hiring Strategies Fundamentals Course in Poland
The hiring stage is a part of the recruitment process dealing with matching people’s competencies to the right position and then contacting them. Having a well-thought hiring strategy will ensure that the various job positions will be given to the right applicant and the long-term effect will be beneficial to the company.
Who Should Attend This Hiring Strategies Fundamentals Course in Poland Workshop
This Hiring Strategies Fundamentals workshop course in Poland is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Hiring Strategies Fundamentals.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Hiring Strategies Fundamentals Training Program in Poland
The ideal group size for this Hiring Strategies Fundamentals course in Poland is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Hiring Strategies Fundamentals Skills Course in Poland
The duration of this Hiring Strategies Fundamentals course in Poland workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute Poland will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Hiring Strategies Fundamentals Course in Poland Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Hiring Strategies Fundamentals course in Poland
- Learn why hiring and recruitment campaigns requires strategic preparations
- Gain knowledge in determining the right candidate profiles and get the people you need
- Have thorough knowledge on the different kinds of employee contracts
- Effectively use candidate profiles to create an attractive recruitment strategy
- Apply actions to learn who the top performing employees in your company are and how to have more in your team
- Be prepared to deal with millennials and how to have them on board your team
- Understand why having an attractive company brand can be beneficial
- Use candidate profiles by setting psychometric test in order to determine the future potential of a candidate
- Be flexible and not use the resume as the only source when hiring
- Take advantage of current employees and what made them stay or leave to determine the strengths and weaknesses of your company
- Be able to create a detailed job descriptions to ensure that new hires will work on the specified tasks
- Learn how to connect with colleges and universities to have a constant set of candidates
Hiring Strategies Fundamentals Course in Poland Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Hiring Strategies Fundamentals course in Poland
- Explore the hiring strategies fundamental preparations and ways to conduct it effectively
- Model how to determine the right candidate profiles and get the people you need
- Describe the different kinds of employee contracts as a fundamental hiring strategy
- Orient how to perform research on your preferred candidate profiles and how to attract them to your company
- Inspect the top performing employees in your company and know how to have more of them in your team
- Observe the generational issue of millennials and how to attract them
- Explain why company brand is vital to attract more applicants
- Illustrate why using psychometric test can predict performance and behaviours of candidates
- Discuss why the resume should not be the only source to consider when hiring
- Examine current company structure and how it can change its brand to make it more appealing to new hires
- Formulate accurate job descriptions so that hired employees will stay longer
- Present how to connect with schools to get a pool of the applicants you need
Course Content For This Hiring Strategies Fundamentals Training Course in Poland
Below is the list of course content of our Hiring Strategies Fundamentals training course in Poland
- Why hiring and recruitment campaigns requires strategic preparations and how to maximize it
- Ensuring that the right candidate profiles are used to that the right people will apply
- Maximizing hire potentials by selecting between full-timers, freelancers and contractual employees
- Studying the candidate profile to build an attractive recruitment strategy
- Profile the current best employees you have in your team to aid in hiring strategies
- Understanding millennials as well as the challenges and benefits of having them on board your team
- Presenting the company as an elite and using brand image as a hiring strategy
- Identifying candidate profiles using psychometric test in order to predict performance and behaviours of a candidate
- Going beyond the resume and setting effective interview and testing plans
- Interviewing current employees to know the best and worst things your current company has and adjust for the future
- Creating a detailed job description of the position opened to ensure applicants remain
- Connecting with colleges and universities to increase pool of candidates
Hiring Strategies Fundamentals Course in Poland Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Hiring Strategies Fundamentals course in Poland
Hiring Strategies Fundamentals Course in Poland Learner’s Guide
Hiring Strategies Fundamentals Course in Poland Handouts
Hiring Strategies Fundamentals Course in Poland PPT Slides Used During Course
Hiring Strategies Fundamentals Course in Poland Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
Course Fees For Hiring Strategies Fundamentals Training Course In Poland
There are 4 pricing options available for this Hiring Strategies Fundamentals training course in Poland. Course participants not in Poland may choose to sign up for our online Hiring Strategies Fundamentals training course in Poland .
USD 679.97 For a 60-minute Lunch Talk Session.
USD 259.97 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
USD 419.97 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
USD 569.97 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Upcoming Hiring Strategies Fundamentals Training Course in Poland Schedule
Contact us for the latest Hiring Strategies Fundamentals course in Poland schedules:
Download Hiring Strategies Fundamentals Course in Poland Brochure
Request for this Hiring Strategies Fundamentals course in Poland brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
- We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
- Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Email: [email protected]
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.