This Online Marketing Skills Training Course
is also available in Warsaw, Lodz, Krakow, Wroclaw, Poznan, Gdansk, Szczecin, Bydgoszcz, Lublin, Katowice.
About This Online Marketing Skills Training Course in Poland
Online Marketing Skills Course in Poland
As technology seems to improve, the demand for more skilled workers also increases. In this digital age, firms expect their employees to keep up with skill- building especially when it comes to their online marketing ability. Find out the important skills you must learn to excel in your online marketing strategy in this article.
Who Should Attend This Online Marketing Skills Course in Poland Workshop
This Online Marketing Skills course in Poland workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Online Marketing Skills.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Online Marketing Skills Training Program in Poland
The ideal group size for this Online Marketing Skills course in Poland is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Online Marketing Skills Course in Poland
The duration of this Online Marketing Skills course workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute Poland will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Online Marketing Skills Course in Poland Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Online Marketing Skills course in Poland
- Enable organizational to promotes business in the target audience
- Getting the recognition and attention of the audience
- Improving the profitability of the business
- Enhances the reputation of the business
- Improves the customer loyalty and brand recognition
Online Marketing Skills Course in Poland Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Online Marketing Skills course in Poland
- Understand the term ‘online marketing’ and its implications in practical life
- Understand the online marketing skillset
- Analyze the need ofonline marketing for enhancing profitability
- Conduct proper training sessions for focusing on the importance of onlinemarketing
- Enable the different departments of organizations to work together
- Analyze the resulting impact on the relationship with clients
- Adopt best practices of various organizations and multinationals
Course Content For This Online Marketing Skills Training Course in Poland
Below is the list of course content of our Online Marketing Skills training course in Poland
- What are effectiveonline marketing skills?
- How to develop these skills?
- Highlight the importance of differentonline marketing skills
- How to identify the goals of the business and different customer segments?
- Case study and group discussion among participants
Online Marketing Skills Course in Poland Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Online Marketing Skills course in Poland
Online Marketing Skills Course in Poland Learner’s Guide
Online Marketing Skills Course in Poland Handouts
Online Marketing Skills Course in Poland PPT Slides Used During Course
Online Marketing Skills Course in Poland Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
Course Fees for Online Marketing Skills Course in Poland
There are 3 pricing options available for this Online Marketing Skills training course in Poland. Course participants not in Poland may choose to sign up for our online Online Marketing Skills training course in Poland.
- USD 259.97 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 419.97 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 569.97 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Upcoming Online Marketing Skills Training Course in Poland Schedule
Contact us for the latest Online Marketing Skills course in Poland schedules:
Download Online Marketing Skills Course in Poland Brochure
Request for this Online Marketing Skills course in Poland brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
- We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
- Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Email: [email protected]
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.